Here’s how to protect our health during aging.
As we age, we know that some health problems may arise. Fortunately, it is possible to prevent these problems, and to do this it is enough to put in place some healthy behaviors. Let’s find out together which is:
- Stop smoking: smoking causes cancer, stroke and heart failure, leads to erectile dysfunction in men and causes of atherosclerosis and wrinkles on the skin, as well as many other diseases not to be underestimated.
- Keep yourself physically active: doing sports every day will keep you stronger, improve your balance and flexibility, as well as cardiovascular health.
- Eat healthily: many diseases, such as heart disease, obesity, hypertension, type 2 diabetes and osteoporosis, can be prevented or controlled simply by changing diet and doing sports regularly.
- Maintaining a healthy weight: excess weight increases the risk of developing heart disease, diabetes and high blood pressure.
- Preventing falls and injuries: remember that as we age we become more vulnerable to falls and injuries
- Prevent skin cancer: protect skin from the sun by applying the appropriate cream regularly and following these tips
- Undergo regular dental check-ups, sight and hearing
- Learn how to manage stress, so as to improve your physical and psychological well-being
- Continue to make love: the advancing age is not a valid reason to limit your sexual activity.
Do not forget it!